Before getting started as a photographer, I worked as an actor and acting coach all over the world, from small regional gigs to Broadway national tours. I’ve been in your shoes dozens of times - choosing a photographer, getting my two looks together, praying that my hair stays put and I don’t sweat through my shirt on the subway, hoping that I’ll be comfortable enough in the session to take some photos that genuinely represent me. I know that a lot rides on a headshot - it’s your first impression and you need to make it count.
When you shoot with me, you’re working with someone who knows how to make you feel supported and comfortable so that you can open up, relax, and take intentional, authentic headshots.
COVID Protocols in Place
- Photographer will wear a mask throughout the entire session.
- Reschedules are available if client is unexpectedly required to quarantine
- Extensive cleaning after every client
- Air purifier running before, after, and throughout entirety of studio session.
- Plenty of hand sanitizer and alcohol wipes available